• In Game Name:
    Harley
  • Discord User Name:
    midijunky#7973
  • Email:
    [email protected]
  • Steam ID:
  • Tell us about yourself:
    I'm 38 years old, live in Southwest Missouri US. I work in IT infrastructure, mostly in MacOS and Linux compliance and management. Interests are cars and racing (but not NASCAR, it's not racing if you're only making left turns), motorcycles (I have a 1970 Yamaha 175cc Enduro that I'm restoring), and bicycling.
  • Why did you choose to apply for staff on our server?
    I've been a helper for about a week and a half and would like to stick around, would like to help out in more situations during USTZ hours.
  • In your own words, what are the general duties:
    Answer general questions about the game, address any issues that might arise due to bugs, basically help in any way that I can without going *too far* as to impact the player's experience.
  • Do you have any experiences as admin
    Yes
  • Are you an admin or any other staff rank for any other servers:
    No
  • Why do you want to be a part of our staff team:
    Mainly to help people out, mostly new people and people new to the game. Since becoming helper I've been in some situations where I couldn't help people to the extent that I'd like to.
  • Please create a detailed scenario that may happen on the server:
    Player joins the server and proceeds to KOS somebody on the coast, I go to him and engage in conversation, trying to gauge whether he's just ignorant of the rules of the server or just being a bastard and act accordingly, pointing him to the Discord and the rules if he legitimately did not know.
  • Do you have any skills that can be useful:
    I work in IT infrastructure so I'm used to looking at lines of code. I started in IT working on a help desk for a few years so I've got customer service experience, I know how to talk to "users" to figure out their problem and get as many details as it will take to resolve their problem.
  • Does anyone but you have access to your computer/game?
    No
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I can contribute 4+ hours a day minimum, more on weekends.
  • Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details
    No
  • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes
  • Have you read over the rules and regulation? If so, do you agree to them?
    Yes
  • Any other Info:
    The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.