• In Game Name:
    Barron Von Gigglepants
  • Discord User Name:
    Jester (Barron Von Gigglepants
  • Email:
    [email protected]
  • Steam ID:
  • Tell us about yourself:
    I am a married ageing hippy living in France, semi retired and have a youtube channel on Permaculture and growing food in harmany with nature that I am trying to build up. I used to be an IT consultant until health issues forced me to retire. I have been a gamer for over 30 years and started gaming on a Commador Vic 20.
  • Why did you choose to apply for staff on our server?
    I am happy to do whatever roll you need filling that you think I would be suited too.
  • In your own words, what are the general duties:
    To help players enjoy there time on the server and keep things running as smoothly as posible.
  • Do you have any experiences as admin
    Yes
  • Are you an admin or any other staff rank for any other servers:
    No
  • Why do you want to be a part of our staff team:
    I love the community here and would like to give back in anyway posisble, I don't have the finances to be a donator so would be happy to donate some of my time instead.
  • Please create a detailed scenario that may happen on the server:
    Players dies with their only car key on them and asks for an admin to help. I would kindly explain that admins cant make duplicate keys and that there are pleanty of warnings to make sure you have a spare key, so could not compensate them, I would then delete the vehicle form the server and help them mourn their loss with a mad monk. (I chose this scenareo as it is pretty topical right now)
  • Do you have any skills that can be useful:
    I have run a heavily modded Arma 3 server of my own and a Competition Battlefield 2 server for The Older Gamers (TOG). It has been a while but I am sure I can pick it back up.
  • Does anyone but you have access to your computer/game?
    No
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
    Yes
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    10 hours a week or more.
  • Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details
    Yes.
    Banned from an Atlas sever for not bowing down to a little hitler admin on a power trip.
  • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    No
  • Have you read over the rules and regulation? If so, do you agree to them?
    Yes
  • Any other Info:
    I only have nine fingers and can crash a car in style that can only be matched by Fluffy.
    I speak a little French and am learing more all the time, so could help French speaking players to a degree.