- No blank nicknames.
- No inappropriate nicknames.
- No sexually explicit nicknames.
- No offensive nicknames.
- No inappropriate profile pictures.
- No sexually explicit profile pictures.
- Moderators reserve the right to change nicknames.
- Moderators reserve the right to use their own discretion regardless of any rule.
- No exploiting loopholes in the rules.
- No bugs, exploits, glitches, hacks, bugs, etc.
- No asking to be granted roles/moderator roles.
- No @everyone/@here mentioning without permission.
- No @mentioning spam.
- No sexually explicit content.
- No pornographic content.
- No NSFW content.
- No illegal content.
- No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account and credit card information, etc.).
- No personal attacks.
- No sexism.
- No harassment.
- No racism.
- No offensive language/cursing.
- No voice chat channel hopping.
- No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
- Moderators reserve the right to disconnect you from a voice channel if your sound quality is poor.
- Moderators reserve the right to disconnect, mute, deafen, or move members to and from voice channels.
Note: The posting of malware, offensive content, and the like are all considered to be malicious behaviour and are not taken lightly.
- Any member who attempts or succeeds to post malware, scams, in any posts of the website is to be immediately banned.
- The glorification of, promoting of, or the encouragement of self-harm, eating disorders, or the like is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban.
Note: We reserve the right to change/update/create new rules at anytime